HTML

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

TED CANTU SEZ: "I LOVE ADRANTS"


Folks I have a new hero to announce.
Steve Hall of Adrants has the guts to say everything I would like to... if I had the guts !

This blog pokes fun at some of the more outlandish antics that go on in our advertising culture. It is informative and eye opening and worth a look. Even if you are not involved with advertising this can really be a 101 course on how your marketing messages are percieved.

There is a great podcast that goes along with this too and you can find it here....
http://www.hearthis.com/index.php/features/steve_hall_of_adrants/

** If you want my honest opinion you will learn more here in a few hours than you will with many of todays top marketing books. Its insightful, its hilarious and its dead on.
---------------------------------
Ted Cantu - Fascube - 2006

No comments:

Get Into Real Online Marketing Action