"Captuturing Customer Information Is Serious Business"
This is something to think about when you create your onilne campaigns.
My Life81268: SEO - Crucial SEO Site Elements: "Asking yourself the following questions may help you create a web site that is nicely and organically search engine optimized and that is geared towards making the most profits. Once again, these principles are in accordance with generating multiple streams of income as this is one of the basic intents of including SEO in a web site design in the first place.
1. Where am I going to put my request for the customer's email address? Remember that if a customer visits your site without entering their email address you have not only lost an opportunity to network with them but you will have no database to sell to advertisers.
2. Where am I going to put my banners and links to affiliate programs? Remember that you don't want them to become so wowed by a banner that they forget to read about YOUR products before they click to another site."
This is a good thing to consider when you design your web pages. There are different ways of getting consumer information. This is something that is changing. The "Newsletter"thing has been a bit overdone and there is realy only so much news one can take on a daily basis. You may want to consider the following:
* Exclusive chat transcripts
* FAQ access, (YES, ask for contact info before you allow entry)
* Mini Courses
* Direct Mail packages (guarantee your direct mail to be opened!)
Just a few nuggest of wisdom to chew on.
Posted by Profitsecrets, on April 29, 2007 at 12:10. You can find us at http://www.1seomichigan.com