HTML

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

How To Stuff Your INBOX WITH CASH !

If you have a web site you are going to need OPT IN customers. IN fact, you will need double OPT IN customers. You are going to be needing customers who OPTED IN two times. This gets overlooked by a lot of companies out there.

Remember that 80% of your profits exist in 20% of your customer base. There is a lot of hidden wealth in your customer base. The quality of your sales approach has to be consistent ONLINE as it is OFFLINE.

When it comes to email marketing you want to use simple text email. There is no need to add on fancy pictures or work overtime to create a graphical interface. People want simple straight forward information.

* WRITE FOR SKIMMERS
* REVEAL SECRETS IN YOUR INDUSTRY
* CREATE CREDIBILITY BY REVEALING YOUR SUCCESS STORIES
* SOLVE THE QUESTION - "WHATS IN IT FOR ME?"

You want your prospects to keep on reading. You want to collect more OPT IN customers and readers. Now if you are selling a product or a service then know that MONEY is always the last step. There are 8 other steps that you need to go through before you get to make money online.

You want to:

* Create credibility
* Solve problems
* Offer creative solutions
* Create value
* Offer testimonials

Identifying the need for your audiences are one of the most important things you can do. The best jobs in your city are not in your newspaper. They haven't even reached the papers yet. IN fact, the best jobs may not even have a title. There are problamatic conditions and situations out there that are waiting for you to show up and solve.

>>>> TO be Continued

8 comments:

Dream Builder said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my in lead link opt suggest related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

mac said...

Just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to put you in my favorites!

I have a affiliate marketing press release site/blog. It pretty much covers affiliate marketing press releaserelated stuff.

Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site :-)

Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers business opportunity related stuff.

Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about making money opportunity repair tool related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Sports Junky said...

Your post is great and let me say

A favorite pastime of mine is Sports Betting to make a few extra bucks.
My only problems is that I was never good at picking teams or games.
Recently I found a site that is like Sports Betting but I dont lose my money if my pick is bad.

Its a sports stock market, kinda like NASDAQ. which makes a big difference because if I buy shares in a team. I keep the stock whether they win or lose, but as a bonus I get paid divdends if they win.
So I can make money with dividends and also from selling high and buying low.

I buy shares in NFL, NASCAR, NCAAB, MLB, Golf, Tennis ect....
They just released Some Great IPOS's this week!

Heres a link http://allsportsmarket.com
you can log in and check it out for free..


Keep up the good work on your blog!
-Erik

Greg said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a really greatSEO site. It pretty much covers seo jin young related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Danny White said...

Nice blog! I have a free lead for work at home site I thought you and your visitors might like.

Click on free lead for work at home to check it out. free lead for work at home

James Baker said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about business management training so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site business management training
Best success!

Get Into Real Online Marketing Action