HTML

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cantu Says: Get Customers - Don't Fret Over Quality



ROSAGRAF.COM JUST WANTS TO BE FAMOUS

I like Rosagraf.Com, not just because I worked tirelessly over their website, but because they really get it. This company understands you need to build links online. You need to BUILD A LOT OF LINKS ONLINE.

They understand the "promotional video" and all of its quirky personality traits. They know it doesn't have to be a Hollywood production by any means. The whole idea of Web 2.0 marketing is to just get your products and services in front of the right people.

There are articles now on how to make HOMELY videos. The more homeade something looks the higher your credibility. It is the lackluster looks that really hook people in. That is why whenever I create something for the web I don't sweat over quality. I just want to get my products and services in front of the right prospects.

Im not the only one saying this anymore. In fact, I just read this in a popular HD Video magazine. Think it over.

Posted on Ted Cantu on July 13, 2009 at 11:48 PM

No comments:

Get Into Real Online Marketing Action