HTML

Monday, December 01, 2008

Does Twitter Matter?

I had to admit I really did not understand Twitter when it first came out. Perhaps that is because it was explained to me so poorly. I could not understand why this was such a powerful "Revolution"

When I jumped on and looked around I found various statements such as, "I love baked beans", and "What I would not do for some decent mustard!" and lots of political mumbo jumbo which resembled more like graffiti.

I lost interest until I did some Googling on my name. I was stunned when I found some of my ramblings posted as actual Google listings! Thank goodness I wasn't pontificating on baked beans and political rants. Someone's boredom had become documentable "evidence" in a very short time.

Luckily for me I was writing about some pretty profound things. I was commmenting on things that I found interesting and citing authors, books, happenings and general topics of interest. I wonder how many other people out there actually know that their mind numbing observations will be set in stone...

... for eternity?

Ted Cantu posted this on November 30, 2008

No comments:

Get Into Real Online Marketing Action